The 2021-2022 National Service Initiative supports Fisher House Foundation.
Fisher House Foundation builds comfort homes where military and veterans families can stay free of charge, while a loved one is in the hospital. Since 1991:
- Families served: 13,000 in 2020
- Daily capacity: 1,200 families
- Families served: More than 413,000 since inception
- Number of lodging days offered: 10 million +
- 15,000 students have received $27,000,000 in scholarship awards
- Over 70,000 airline tickets provided by Hero Miles to service members and their families, worth nearly $105 million